Thanks for checking out Two Man Advantage, an independent blog dedicated to covering the BU Terriers Men's Hockey Team. It is in no way affiliated with Boston University, Boston University Athletics, Hockey East or the NCAA. Enjoy.


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby We're Back

2009 Out, Hiatus Over, TMA Back

I know, I know it was a sparse December for Two Man Advantage.  And I know you're all hurting because of it.  But as the Terriers get back on the ice, TMA is coming back at you with a venegance.

In my mind, it's hard to be mad at 2009.  The first half of the year was so incredible that it makes it tough for me to be mad at September to December.  2009 was still the greatest sports year in the history of my life thanks to all the incredible games I got to see the Terriers play in, and win. 

From bringing the Beanpot back home, to two incredible games to win the Hockey East championship, to J-Lo's game winner in Manch Vegas over UNH to send BU to DC, to Colin Wilson's heroics over UVM, to of course Matty Ice, Nick Bonino and the rest of the Terriers staging the most miraculous comeback I have ever seen in any sport, to a freakin' duckboat parade down Comm Ave, 2009 was a hell of a year.

So as much as this season has sucked, and my god it has sucked some serious ass, let's forget it.  Let's call 2010 a fresh start.  There are still 18 games to play, including the Beanpot.  They've only played 16 games so far this year!  And only 11 conference games, for that matter.  This all means, that after a nice long winter nap, the sleeping beast can still awaken.

So tonight, raise a glass to a prosperous Terrier '10.

Hey, it can happen.

0 comments: