Thanks for checking out Two Man Advantage, an independent blog dedicated to covering the BU Terriers Men's Hockey Team. It is in no way affiliated with Boston University, Boston University Athletics, Hockey East or the NCAA. Enjoy.


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hockey East Alums Running New York

Gilroy and Drury Have Company on Broadway

 If you followed BU Hockey in the last five years or so, and you are even half as passionate about the Scarlet and White as I am, there's a very good chance you despise Brian Boyle.


Boyle had 52 and 53 points in his junior and senior years respectively before he went on to great success for several seasons with the Manchester Monarchs of the AHL.  He went on to have a cup of coffee in the big time with the LA Kings.



As you probably know, he is now a New York Ranger, and his success continues.


Boyle scored the Rangers third goal in a 4-2 victory over his former NHL team, the Kings.  


I'm conflicted.  My eyes tell me to cheer for the Devil himself, but in my heart, I know I need to keep hating Brian Boyle.


By the way, Matt Gilroy logged 17:28 of ice time in the win.


0 comments: