Thanks for checking out Two Man Advantage, an independent blog dedicated to covering the BU Terriers Men's Hockey Team. It is in no way affiliated with Boston University, Boston University Athletics, Hockey East or the NCAA. Enjoy.


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ayla Brown Was At Frozen Fenway?

Ok, so one quick note now that Scott Brown and his hot daughters are the toast of the town.

Did anybody realize that Ayla Brown, super hot senatorial daughter, sang the National Anthem at Fenway Park?  Because I sure as hell didn't.  I didn't even know who she was until I heard her on the radio and TV hating on Coakley for her negative ads.



Like what you see?  Luckily, she's an eligible bachelorette.






I vow to pay more attention to the anthem from now on.  Sorry I missed ya, Ayla.

0 comments: