Thanks for checking out Two Man Advantage, an independent blog dedicated to covering the BU Terriers Men's Hockey Team. It is in no way affiliated with Boston University, Boston University Athletics, Hockey East or the NCAA. Enjoy.


Thursday, January 7, 2010

Get Warm Before the Game at Tequila Rain

BU Hosting Pre-Game Party


Well I was going to hit up Cask 'N' Flagon before the game, but for ten bucks BU athletics is going to feed me, give me a free drink, and give me whatever the hell a "collapsible banner is.  So yeah, I'm sold on the rain.  I do love that place anyway.



It starts at 5:30, and the only catch is that you have to register ahead of time.  But that's easy, and you can do that right here.

1 comments:

Cait said...

i think that the collapsible banner is that crazy BU thing that steph holds in her purse for any and all BU cheering :)