Thanks for checking out Two Man Advantage, an independent blog dedicated to covering the BU Terriers Men's Hockey Team. It is in no way affiliated with Boston University, Boston University Athletics, Hockey East or the NCAA. Enjoy.


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Know Your Enemy: The "Beat the Priests" Edition

Seriously, you didn't think I was going to waste my time with a full post on this game, did you?

Providence is in last place.  If BU doesn't beat them, we have a problem.



These are the kind of people we are talking about.

Seriously though, I don't even want to dignify this game with a post.  It's not a lack of me caring.  It's about me caring way too much.  I care too much about my time to consider the possibility of them dropping one to the basement dwellers of Hockey East.  I refuse to believe it.

Watch the game tomorrow night on NESN.  Lock it up.  BU is on a roll.

0 comments: