Thanks for checking out Two Man Advantage, an independent blog dedicated to covering the BU Terriers Men's Hockey Team. It is in no way affiliated with Boston University, Boston University Athletics, Hockey East or the NCAA. Enjoy.


Friday, February 5, 2010

What to Watch When You Can't Watch BU

Good Sports Weekend On T.V. Despite Terriers' Absence

FRIDAY:

Bulls vs. Hawks, 8:00 PM (ESPN)

I'm a Knicks fan, so it's pretty much essential that I adopt another NBA team to root for.  That team seems to have to be the Atlanta Hawks.  They're so damn good, but it's like they are trying so hard to convince everyone else that they're legitimate that they don't even believe it themselves. The P.A. announcer in ATL screamed over the loudspeakers after they swept the season series with the Celtics, "Is it a rivalry now?"  They just make me laugh.  And they have a ton of talent.

Nuggets vs. Lakers, 10:30 PM (ESPN)

Just because it's a west coast game, and I love late games.  Plus I want to see Kobe cry when Melo destroys him.


SATURDAY:

Villanova vs. Georgetown, noon (ESPN)

Damn, ESPN really does get all of the good sporting events.  Nova's ridiculous this season, and they hate Georgetown.  Should be fun.


SUNDAY:

Penguins vs. Capitals, noon (NBC)

Crosby and Malkin vs. Ovechkin.   Hands down best match-up in hockey right now.  Plus, NBC's hockey broadcast looks really pretty.

Celtics vs. Magic, 2:30 PM (ABC)

Loving this rivalry too, and this game is just huge for the Celtics.  Can they beat a good team? Juicy.  And that takes you right up to.....

Super Bowl, 6:30 (CBS)

I'm more excited about this Super Bowl than I have been in about a decade.  I just think it could be a high scoring game and I like that.

MONDAY: 

BEANPOT

Nuff said.

0 comments: